All the things you'd like to see in NSR
Forum Section For Multiplayer Hosting?

Forum Section For Multiplayer Hosting?

Postby SkyRider on Tue Feb 10, 2009 19:09

Thought it might be a good idea to have a forum section to list when someone is hosting a multiplayer session. There maybe people who can host a race at specific times each day.
I would like to try and host a game some evenings after work - around 7-8pm GMT.
That way we can see when races are on without launching NSR to find out.
Any thoughts on this?
SkyRider

High Score: 345600
Ranking: 7
Profile: SkyRider

Re: Forum Section For Multiplayer Hosting?

Postby sparf on Tue Feb 10, 2009 21:54

+1 I think we need this kind of idea that helps for playtime planning, and races against a lot of players.
Sparf - Equipe de développement Game Seed / Game Seed team
sparf

High Score: 140851
Ranking: 39
Profile: sparf

Postby EatmyAss77 on Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:19

+1
in that same way of thinking, my additionnal idea is that we could use the record board and include in it a new section for multigaming;
In that part we could have an event planning board,including a server list ( with a sort of game monitor ) and a list with the official races and championship, and also the multiplayer ranking... :wink:
EatmyAss77

High Score: 207155
Ranking: 26
Profile: EatmyAss77

Postby Mac on Wed Feb 11, 2009 16:55

Agreed.

If you'll be on at 7pm Sky, I will too. Although, I've just checked all the records and you're going to thrash me by virtue of better driving / shortcuts/corner-cutting measures I don't know of xD

(I can't even drive the Air XS... I use digital steering so controlling the bloody thing is impossible except on Loopings.... ironically that track just suits the whole 'whack one direction, let it drift the entire section of track without any further input' thing that car has xD.

-goes looking for his Saitek P2900...-

Btw.... 'collisions' is an online option? LOL. GameSeed have thought of everything. =D

- Quote Of The Moment
Mac

High Score: 330786
Ranking: 8
Profile: Mac_Matrix

Postby SkyRider on Wed Feb 11, 2009 17:33

Actually I'm getting a little practice in right now. One great thing about this game is, even when you haven't played for a while, it's easy to soon get the hang of it again :) I use a PS3 controller via USB to my laptop.

I'll be on today from now till around 8pm GMT. ( 9pm Lyon :wink: )

If anyone wants to arrange a race you could also drop me an email: skyrider'at'virtual-tech.co.uk.
I have email program open all time so will receive it within a couple of minutes.
I'm available most weekday evenings.
SkyRider

High Score: 345600
Ranking: 7
Profile: SkyRider

Postby Mac on Wed Feb 11, 2009 17:52

And you use the analog? If you use the d-pad like I do (I have a Logic3 PS2-style USB controller and JUST setting my saitek up as its analog is better) then I feel stupid.

And like I said, if you'll be on tonight I will. which is basically me saying be online and hosting a race. ;)

(give me a bit though - need to break this pad in. not used a decent analog pad yet, will get armfuls of understeer until I learn to not tilt the stick full-whack :/)

edit

cba spamming - but LOL FUN. we need more of us online one night and we need a full 16 field game going.

Btw I solved the weird problem with the pad - I changed accelerate / brake to different buttons and now it acts normally O.o (so I can get good with the air-xs now :p)

- Quote Of The Moment
Mac

High Score: 330786
Ranking: 8
Profile: Mac_Matrix

Postby sparf on Wed Feb 11, 2009 22:51

playing now, come :)
Sparf - Equipe de développement Game Seed / Game Seed team
sparf

High Score: 140851
Ranking: 39
Profile: sparf

Return to Suggestions / Feature requests