All the things you'd like to see in NSR
Surround Gaming support

Surround Gaming support

Postby jackpet on Mon Sep 01, 2008 14:13

Hi there, this was already submitted on the french forum, but I'd like to give this issue some international visibility :mrgreen:

A nice feature would be support for triple display aka 'surround gaming'. Currently you can select all 'triplehead' resolutions in the launcher, however the game will crash if you do... :(

For those of you wondering, 'surround gaming' using Matrox TripleHead2Go allows you to connect 3 monitors to a single video port and use them as a single, super-wide display that expands your 3D view in games.

Here's how some other racing titles look on a triple display compared to a single screen :

CRASHDAY

GTR

It's a great feature for all kinds of games, but it definitely brings racing games to new levels of immersion and excitment - so a crazy racing game with loops and "jet jumps", as well as detailed cockpits and a wide array of camera views like NSR would undoubtedly totally ROCK on a triple display ! :D

I know you NSR guys are waiting for Matrox to provide the necessary hardware before you can actively work on this, but rest assured the growing community of 'surround gamers' will appreciate the effort !

jackpet

Re: Surround Gaming support

Postby PaddyWak on Mon Sep 01, 2008 15:22

I too would like support for TripleHead ... 8)
PaddyWak

Postby pinpin2lux on Mon Sep 01, 2008 16:41

This question was already internationnaly discussed here :
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=277

;)
Mieux vaut ramper dans le bon sens que courir dans le mauvais
pinpin2lux

High Score: 240447
Ranking: 19
Profile: schupin

Postby andyphillips on Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:06

Thanks for supporting like gaming that will be so valuable and interesting also , now i am also a fan of specially car racing game . plz say some thing more on how to play easily a car racing game.
andyphillips

Postby dastan on Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:39

That's good one dude but topic have been discussed so many times and at various places.
dastan

Return to Suggestions / Feature requests