NSR main forum
Update from old version 0.2.0.1?

Update from old version 0.2.0.1?

Postby gadzom on Fri Aug 16, 2013 21:35

Hi
I have bought NSR. I looks like this is pretty old version from 2007. I have a key that is working in this version. I can install it and register during installation with this key. When I run the game it says there is a new version and redirects me to this page: http://www.nitrostuntracing.com/cms/ind ... 20&lang=en
I can download there version 0.2.5.7 (08-12-2011).
But when I go to download section on this page, there is newer version: 0.2.8.2.
So I downloaded this version, but my key doesn't work in this version and when I run it, it works as demo version.

Does it mean my key is too old and I can't use it to the newest version of this game?
gadzom

Re: Update from old version 0.2.0.1?

Postby Etienne on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:11

Hi,

Sorry , the old keys from retail version of Russia and Poland won't work with the latest update (I guess from your email that you're from Poland, right ?). The reason is that a lot of new features have been added, but the translations of all the text associated with theses features have not been done for these languages.

Please send us your licence details and I will send you a new key (But you won't have polish language).

To contact us officially , go here : http://shop.nitrostuntracing.fr/contact ... anguage=en
Etienne - Ai-Wave / Game Seed Developer
Etienne

High Score: 98915
Ranking: 59
Profile: Zorglub

Re: Update from old version 0.2.0.1?

Postby gadzom on Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:54

Thanks! It's great I will have the chance to play the newest version. I have sent you the official message using the given link.
Yes, I'm from Poland. When I have tried the newest version it crashed when I chose Polish language ;).
If there isn't very many new texts to translate to Polish, I could help you with that. That's not a problem.
gadzom

Return to General NSR discussion