NSR main forum
Problem in Championship

Problem in Championship

Postby marchetti87 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:41

Hello,

I have version 0.2.3.8 (English) of this awesome game and I have a problem. In championship mode, when I finish the first three races, the game just shows me the following options: Restart, Quit and Back. I click in "Quit" and the upcoming championship is not unlocked, getting locked in just the first. What should I do to advance in the championship and unlock the tracks and cars? I customize the race putting on "Custom Rules " and select five cars (my PC is weak and there is much lag with fifteen cars) and three laps. Is this related to the fact that the championship does not advance (maybe only in the "Official Rules")?

Sorry for any mistakes, my English is not good.

Thanks.
marchetti87

Re: Problem in Championship

Postby Etienne on Wed Feb 16, 2011 13:06

True, you can not unlock the next championships if you're not in Official Rules. Also you need to win the championship to unlock the next one.
What's your hardware configuration ? (CPU, RAM, Video Card, etc..)
Maybe we can help you to setup your options so you can play in descent condition with 16 cars.
Etienne - Ai-Wave / Game Seed Developer
Etienne

High Score: 98915
Ranking: 59
Profile: Zorglub

Postby marchetti87 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:58

Thanks, Etienne.

My PC:

Pentium 4 3.0 GHz
2 GB RAM DDR2
ATI X1650 Pro 512 MB
WIN XP SP3

I can run the game at maximum in 1024x768 and AA 4x. With five cars on the screen the game runs smooth, but with 15 cars the performance is very slow, only 10 FPS. I get a good performance by turning off the effects "Tire Marks" and "Particles" and setting the shadows in "Medium". Now the game runs very well with 15 cars.

Thanks again.
marchetti87

Postby Etienne on Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:39

Hi,

we are not updating prices according to currency in real time. In fact prices haven't changed since the launch.

So you can try different currencies and see which one is the most interesting for you.
Etienne - Ai-Wave / Game Seed Developer
Etienne

High Score: 98915
Ranking: 59
Profile: Zorglub

Return to General NSR discussion