NSR main forum
Whats next???

Whats next???

Postby helloimtim on Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:39

I was wondering what the next update will bring??? New tracks, graphic's update?? Myself, If we can't get the graphic's, or new map's, new car's would be sweet.
helloimtim

Re: Whats next???

Postby Etienne on Mon Sep 29, 2014 16:03

Sorry, there's no update planned yet for the public version.
In case this changes, this update will al least bring graphics and physics update.
New cars will be added when we add the next power group (Group 2), with new tracks, but we don't know when this will happen. We are working on other things at the moment... :mrgreen:
Etienne - Ai-Wave / Game Seed Developer
Etienne

High Score: 98915
Ranking: 59
Profile: Zorglub

Postby Och on Mon May 23, 2016 2:09

Any cool news coming up for this awesome game?
Och

Postby IceMan on Thu May 26, 2016 13:17

Yeah is NSR dead now? Gameseed, I saw on your website your Simulation Center software (http://www.gameseed.fr/cms/en/simulatio ... isciplines), one day you should release a multi-discipline racing game with all of that in!

I collect F1 and rally games so there's some interesting content in there! You could release it on Steam Greenlight/Early Access and add content over time perhaps (you should do that with NSR).
IceMan

Postby Etienne on Sat May 28, 2016 18:10

Hi,

NSR is not dead, it has continued to evolve but all the new features are only available for Ellip6 simulation centres using our Race Pack.
Yes I should make an update, release it on steam and on consoles, with VR support, and also release a multi-category simulation game.
But it's a lot of work even if a lot of elements are already there, and I'm alone on the project now :(
And instead of doing this I've been weak :mrgreen: : I've been working on other aspects of simulation like motion technologies, force feedback wheel (electronics and firmware), remote control software, etc.

Thanks for your interest. I hope to be able to release an update one day.
Etienne - Ai-Wave / Game Seed Developer
Etienne

High Score: 98915
Ranking: 59
Profile: Zorglub

Return to General NSR discussion